One of the best days in life is to bum around after a stressful week, so hubby and I drove to a secluded place in Lipa City, Batangas to visit a once familiar place.
First in our list was BluRoze Farm. It is a sprawling 28-hectare of greenery and wildlife reservoir super perfect for people who want a relief from the hustle and bustle of the city. Quiet, laid back and best of all you get to breathe clean fresh air – what more can you ask for?
Things to do:
- Get crazy and lazy with old school tree swings or hammocks.
- Pet all wildlife including seriously cute chickens, enormous boas, ostriches and a fierce dude eagle.
- Dine in their homey restaurant where they serve sumptuous food.
- Walk through canopies of trees.
- Rent and spend a night of privacy in their family villa, inclusive of a huge garden and pool.
Last stop was Mt. Carmel Church, which according to some locals it was the exact place in which Mary appeared to a priest. Amazing how the place is quite well-maintained through the years, which makes me think that it is one of best structured churches in Batangas. All thanks to Mayor V. 😀
Anyway, how about you? Have you visited any place in Batangas?