So my dear friend Viviene of The Journey of a Woman got me the sweetest award ever way back March. Yes almost a month past, but I couldn’t help sharing because it is the first time I received one over this blogosphere. Thank you so much! 🙂
Here are the rules of this award…
- Include the award’s logo in a post or on your blog
- Answer 10 questions about yourself
- Nominate 10-12 other fabulous bloggers
- Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blogs, letting them know they have been nominated
- Share the love and link the person who nominated you.
Now I got to answer these 10 questions…
- Favourite colour – Hard for me to pick one so it should be colors; black, red and brown.
- Favourite animal – I find white rabbits so adorbs until I accidentally killed one of my younger sister’s pet due to over bathing.
- Favourite number – 14 because its our anniversary number
- Favourite non-alcoholic drink – Sparkling wine, we can empty like 3 bottles in one sitting.
- Facebook or twitter – Facebook
- Passion – Fashion, Food and Travel
- Getting or giving presents – Giving, love shopping for gifts.
- Favourite pattern – Leopard for fierceness!
- Favourite Day of the Week – Sunday, other that its church & family day; hubby and I share the same rest day.
- Favourite flower – Peonies, they are bright, fun and lovely.
Fun part, I nominate fellow bloggers…
- Lornadhal of Extra Seksi – Lornadhal makes it look easy telling readers the way on eating healthy. Love how she triumphs over every fasting, sharing different yummy smoothie recipes and kabog fashion posts.
- Vivien of The Journey of a Woman – I know she already gpt the award, but I would still give it to her. She is an inspiration, through her blog people learn to add more meaning in life, relationships and know more about Christ.
- Iggy of Plus Size Fasyon Mudra – Love Iggy’s fun and quirky posts, she gives right on advice from make-up down to dressing up our body size. Her tutorials and posts are so worth-it to read.
- Anita of Thick Threads – A true believer of big is beautiful, I admire her strong advocacy on body acceptance. Aside from the rock-on hairstyles, Anita is one stylish woman.
- Katrina of Mom Kat Notes – She’s like the super mom. Her blog is definitely a must read for mommies and soon to be moms.
- Jay-jay of Jay Tarun Photo – Photos are simply stunning aside from his humor when you get to meet him in person.
- Ronnie of Ronnie Arangali Photography – a dear friend and one of passionate photographers I personally know.
- Jayme & Mendi of Her Late Night Cravings – Love this fabulous duo! They give fashion and beauty reviews that I find so informative and well-detailed.