Living in a very judgmental world isn’t easy especially when you are dealing with weight issues. You are often joked, teased and laughed out every time you meet your family/friends and even just passing by. Let’s admit it, in our country plus-size/curvy woman has no place to express her love for fashion nor ever given a chance to be equally judged when trying to strut a killer pencil mini skirt. Most often than not, you’ll hear statements like “Anu ba yan!” or “Ang taba, mukhang suman lakas ng loob!”. Sad but true.
But it ain’t the same with these curvy girls and they just love breaking fashion boundaries – did i say they are real plus size too? Dare right! That’s why I’m so rooting them for life.
- J of Fatshionable “I think you can be fat/plus size and fashionable—hence my blog name.”
- Gab of Young Fat & Fabulous, “I’m a fun loving girl who happens to have a flair for fashion. I’m just trying to change the world one fat girl at a time.”
- Jennifer of Jasifers Lion Club, Filipina “A blog about a plus size girl.”
- Sakina of Saks in The City, “I have curves and I love Fashion. I created this blog to show curvy ladies like me, that the supposedly plus size fashion rules, are not always true.”
- LeBlog based in Paris, one of the best blogs I’ve seen though its originally written in French.
Now driven with a lot of inspirations from the fabulous blogs listed, I have compiled and rundown few of my photos that somewhat offers a fashionable taste. No room for apologies, hahhaa.. 🙂