One of my all time fave’s – the african plum. It is in the family shade of purple and need 2 coats in order to get that look. So what to love with this color?
1. Very elegant, it simply illuminates and gives a stand-out factor on your nails.
2. Compliments dark skin tones plus any color outfits you’ll wear.
3. Love how the color changes. With sunlight (outdoor), tone is more on its purplish base while indoors it is more on dark blackish tone.
African Plum without camera flash
African Plum with camera flash
Caronia : African Plum
First post, inspired by a friend who is equivalently a nail-aholic like me. Okay, I noticed this color off the rack since its far different from the ones I frequently choose. Normally I stay safe on picking dark classy color, but this one was an exception nevertheless I don’t regret buying it. So what to love with this color?
1. Blue hues = cool and funky
2. Works on dark skinned women
3. Though the color may look frosted, it still has a shimmering effect.
color without camera flash
color with camera flash
Caronia : Daze